From the cultural capital over a mountain pass to a glacier
Basel, Zurich, Bad Ragaz
- 08:00 Breakfast at Volkshaus Basel Video
- 09:00 Explorering carnival traditions, art and pharmaceutical industry in Basel Video carnival traditions. Video pharma in Basel.
- 11:00 Departure by train to Zurich. Lunch on the train.
- 12:00 Arrival in Zurich. Explore Zurich on foot.
- 13:30 Departure by boat from Zurich to Thalwil.
- 14:00 Special train "Churchill" from Thalwil to Bad Ragaz. Video
- 16:20 Group activity “Water tasting” with a water sommelier at Grand Resort Bad Ragaz. Video
- 17:00 Time at leisure in Bad Ragaz.
- 19:30 Welcome evening at Grand Resort Bad Ragaz. Video
- Overnight at Grand Resort Bad Ragaz.
Bad Ragaz - Pontresina, Engadin St. Moritz.
- Individual breakfast, relax at the spa and check-out.
- 08:30 Meet at the parking area. Departure by car to St. Moritz.
- 10:30 Stop in St. Moritz.
- 12:00 Lunch at Morteratsch Alpine cheese dairy.
- 13:00 Workshop for the participants: Discovering ancient cheesemaking traditions at the Morteratsch Alpine cheese dairy. Video
- 15:00 Bike ride to Pontresina Video
- 15:30 Meet at the Hotel Saratz for drinks and food at the pool.
- 19:00 Farewell evening and awards ceremony in a world of ice, 3,000 metres above sea level at Diavolezza. Video
- Overnight in Pontresina at Grand Hotel Kronenhof Pontresina and Hotel Saratz.
Testimonials from participants
Incentive Europe, Nikki Hofs, Netherlands
This was by far one of the best educational trips I have ever participated in. In four days, we had the chance to see Basel, Zurich, Bad Ragaz, St. Moritz and Pontresina and to experience travelling by train, boat, bus, car and bike in Switzerland. All this with the most amazing views over the nature of Switzerland. A trip that I will never forget!
Nikolay Andreev, Big Jack, Russia
I had many different business trips. But this trip to Switzerland was awesome. I enjoyed all the elements of the program. A awesome organization and a closer atmosphere made sure that Switzerland is now always in my heart.
Luiz Matta, ECG Inc., North America
This has been one of the best experience in a fam I've had in a long time! Everything was perfect and very well planned! Hats off to Switzerland!
Natacha Martin, beon. Worldwide, France
The trip was incredible and top-notch quality! We were put in situation as our client would be and from start to finish there was no faux pas. Very well organized and ready to sell as it is. The level of services, the teambuilding exercises to get to know the destination, the gastronomy and people exceeded my expectations. Everything was tailored for us to create long lasted memories and this is an experience that we won't forget. This is exactly what we are looking for nowadays. Creativity, Digital, Culture, Personalisation and Experience. Bravo!