Whether it’s a summit conference or a congress: there can be no more perfect setting for a meeting than the canton of Valais – far away from everyday worries. In a landscape of fascinating contrasts between charming valleys and snow-covered 4,000-metre peaks, our holiday destination draws visitors in with its infrastructure and offerings that harmoniously combine business with pleasure.
- The Adventure Card lets visitors create their very own itinerary of adventures in the regions of Upper Valais, Disentis-Sedrun, Andermatt and the Bernese Oberland – by train, bus or cable car.
- The Easy Card Valais allows you to travel on all public transport between Martigny (Vernayaz-Dorénaz) and Gampel / Steg (Goppenstein) free of charge.
- Leukerbad: When booking an overnight stay at the Lindner-****Hotels & Alpentherme, Le Bristol**** & Regina Therme****, you get free use of the hotels’ thermal baths and Turkish baths.
- All guests staying a night in the Leukerbad holiday region are automatically given a “Leukerbad Card Plus”. In addition to discounts on cable cars and mountain railways, as well as on admission to thermal baths, the card includes the entire range of offers in the sports arena and free travel on the local Ringjet bus; and in winter even entry to the “Snowpark Sportarena” beginners’ ski area is free of charge.
- Verbier St. Bernard: Free concerts and shows during the Fest’Off of the Verbier Festival in summer. Free use of public transport in Verbier throughout the season.
- Champéry: With the Multi Pass, guests can access more than 55 activities in all the village resorts of the Portes du Soleil region for just CHF 2.50 per day.